Social Marketing and Facebook in particular has completely changed how people can do business online. Never before has direct engagement with your customer base and possible future leads been so easy, viral and exciting. Watch the video below for some of the key statistics about Social Marketing and remember, we are still only in the early stages of it’s existence.
What can Social Marketing do specifically for your business?
After initial costs you can have a direct line to your customers and your target market for free. No other media offers such an ROI. Once you have set up the correct materials such as your Facebook Fan Page, the impact on your business will be almost effortless. With the current exponential growth in this area of the internet, it is getting to the stage where companies will look out of date and sluggish if they do not have a Facebook page. In recent times any business that was serious about its growth and sustainability had a website and any who did not have one were left behind. We are at the cusp of this situation with Facebook and social media in general.
A Facebook Fan Page provides you with:
- An ongoing, accessible relationship with your target market
- Viral growth for your business using Facebooks Share, Like and Invite functions
- Direct access to everyone who clicks “Like” in order to spread news about special offers and marketing inititiatives
- A matching brand to go with your web site
- Unrivalled ROI when used to promote products, events and sales
- A low-cost route into an expanding market